Michigan State vs North Carolina for NCAA Championsip

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009

Michigan State meets North Carolina Monday, April 6 and the winner will be the NCAA Basketball Champions. Both teams played each other back on Dec. 3 and North Carolina was the clear winner with a final score of 98-63. You can't get beat much worse than that. But the Spartans are playing like a different team now and they have won the last 3 games in which they were labeled the underdog. North Carolina is favored to win based on their season stats 33-4, while Michigan State's season stats are 31-6, so again Michigan State is the underdog, but I believe the Spartans will win, just because they can. So I'm making this post to prove I predicted the winner in advance, he-he-he. Care to make a bet? Anyway if Michigan State doesn't win, I can always delete this post, lol. But they will.
Update: Michigan State 72 North Carolina 89 )-: Ok they didn't win, but at least they made it to the final two. Way to go Spartans, you rock!

2 comments:

Mrs Sweetwater April 6, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

BOB, Michigan State WILL BE WINNING.
I am telling you in advance so you can get ready to do the happy dance. btw, yes I did graduate from State in 85' with My Masters in Econ and Comp. Sci.

I went to U of Mich for Undergrad. (77' Nat Sci)
as you know - we get the best of both worlds by going to both schools.

GO Michigan STATE !

Karen and Gerard April 7, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

I figured N.C would win but was hoping Michigan would. One of my friends actually had Michigan picked to go all the way in his bracket! No one in our office pool had Michigan St. going all the way.


  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP