President Obama is Tough on Terrorism

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

Anyone who doubted President Obama would be tough on terrorism, can now relax and put their doubts aside. Obama has proven he is going to be tough on terrorism on Easter when he gave orders to use deadly force against the pirates who kidnapped an American captain and demanded a one million dollar ransom. The Navy Seals used snipers to pick off three of the pirates while the US Navy ship was towing the lifeboat back out to sea. The Somali pirates now know that if they try to hijack any more US ships, they won't be paid any ransoms and they put their lives at risk from the US Navy. I haven't heard any criticism from the conservatives who are always quick to criticize anything Obama does, because they know Obama did the right thing. I don't expect I will hear any praise for Obama's decision coming from the far right either. Finally I can be proud to be an American, something that was hard for me to be when Bush was in office.

2 comments:

CJP May 4, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

American Ship Captain Freed by Navy Seals and Three Pirates Killed

My, my, my! A quick, decisive military victory led by American Liberals. Shades of World War II. Who can believe it? Liberals can teach all of those Conservative Chicken-Hawks a thing or two about how to fight successful wars.

Please visit my Blog: "Conservatives Are America's Real Terrorists"
http:/conservativesarecommunistss.blogspot.com/

Bob May 5, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

ahh Finally I received a comment on this post. Thank You


  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP